Appearance：White or light yellow fine powder, odorless, tasteless, Yellow at high temperature and white after cooling, melting point of 1975℃ (3587F)
Solubility：It is a two-stage oxide, soluble in acid、concentrated hydroxid、 ammonia water and ammonium salt solutions, difficult to dissolve in water and ethanol。
1. Nano-grade active zinc oxide has the characteristics of high biological activity, high absorption rate, strong antioxidant capacity, safety and stability, and is the most ideal zinc source at present.
2. Can be used as a curing agent and other functional additives, improve the rubber products is bright and clean, wear resistance, mechanical strength and ageing resistance performance index, reduce the usage of ordinary zinc oxide, prolong service life. ;
3. Nano-grade active zinc oxide with the migration, fluorescent, piezoelectric, absorption and scattering ultraviolet ability, etc., using the optical, electrical, magnetic, sensitive wonderful performance, can make gas sensor, phosphor, rheostat, uv shielding materials, image recording materials, piezoelectric materials, varistor, efficient catalyst, magnetic materials, plastic film, etc.
1. Nano-grade active zinc oxide, whose particle size is between 1 nm and 100 nm, is a new type of highly functional fine inorganic product, showing many special properties.
2.It has photochemical effect and good uv shielding performance, and has a series of unique properties such as bacteriostatic, deodorant and mildew proofing.
3. Fine particle size, large surface area, larger surface energy, higher chemical activity, good effect and high utilization rate.
|Zinc oxide(as Zno)%,≥||99.7||95|
|Zinc oxide (as Zn)%, ≥||80.1||76.3|
|Fineness , nm，≤||100||100|
Packing: 25kg/ bag, lined with polyethylene film bag, outer packing is covered with film woven bag.
Storage: avoid damage, dampness, contamination and contact with acids.